CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Kich n bleus Digi stamp

Hi I made a couple of cards to share with you today :) I am home sick and I hope this would make me feel better. I also wanted to share a pic of me and my sister Vanessa on Easter :)


Here is my first card with the new mini collection ( this one is my favorite release ever!)
I love plants and trees and working in the garden so when I saw these I was so excited!! I also got to use my favorite stamp from Pink by design!!

Here is my second card
I love this it looks so summery ( i think that is a word haha)

I haven't been feeling like crafting very much because I have had a lot of tests at school and I have been felling sick and I am getting ready to graduate to middle school and I am very scared about that, but my big brother will be there so it makes it a little better :) Ok well I hope you like my cards today! I think I am gonna make some more right now :) Have a great day everyone!

ASHLEY

3 comments:

Sharon

Great photo of you and your sister! Love both of your cards. They are fantastic!! Wonderful colors. Hope you are feeling better. :)

Andrea C

Wow you are so talented for a little girl. Keep up the good work and hope to see more wonderful creations from you x

Anonymous

You are just as talented as your mommy Ashley!!! Great job on both of the cards!

Post a Comment