CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 11, 2011

Im on my first Design Team!!!

GOOD MORINING!! I am so super excited cause I am on my very first Design Team the Kich N Bleus kids DT!!!! I have been so excited about it and I showed my friends at my slumber party last weekend all my digi stamps! They thought they are cute!

I love all the digital stamps they gave me to work with and today I used my favorite the fairy!!!
I wanted to make her sparkly so I used some stickles on her wings, me and my mom are starting to use prismacolor pencils and I think we are getting the hang of it! I used my favorite colors to make this card.

I also got to use my moms My creative time's I believe in Leprecauhns stamp set { they are sooo cute}.


Well I guess that is all for today Thank you so much Abby and Kich n Bleus for letting me be a part of the team!! Be sure to visit their blog to see all the cute stamps!!

ASHLEY

9 comments:

JennyKozar

Ashley - You did a great job! Congratulations on your design team assignment.

Abby

I LOVE it!!! I am soooo happy!!! You will have so much fun with us!!!

Tristan's Time 4 Craftin'

Ashley your card is very nice. I am the Design Team with you :)

see ya
Tristan

Erika Valdez

Ashley you did such a good job!! I am so proud and we are gonna have so much fun learning how to use the pencils!!

♥...Mo...♥

Hi Ashley
I love your fairy
is super cute and the shine of the wings is great
Good job!!
Hugs from Venezuela

Debican

I am so happy for you. I think these stamps are really great. I like your card alot. Nice job.
Hugs, Debi

JustYolie

Congrats!!

Scrappy Doo

Hello,
Very nice job on the card... i came hopping from Tristan's....
Nice work.

Scrappy Doo

Hi Ashley:
I am nominating your for a Liebster Blog Award if you would like it- Just got to my blog and read the instructions.... Or you can go to Tristans as he is the one who gave it to me :)
He has the same instructions on his blog.
Have a nice day!

Post a Comment