CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Wacky Wednesday Challenge

Hi everyone! Thank you for all the really nice comments about my cards, I am so happy that everyone likes them. I made another card last night and my mom forgot to help me post it so she is helping me right now :)

I made this card to enter into the wacky wednesday color challenge these are the colors we are supposed to use red, white and turquoise. This is what I came up with.



My mom helped me make an easel card she showed me how to cut it out and where to fold it, but I did everything else! I really love this because the shoes have glitter they look like the Ruby slippers from the wizard of Oz! My mom let me use her Rock on stamp set from Pink by Design for the words!

I hope you like my card, thank you for looking.

Ashley

21 comments:

More Than Favors

Ashley I love this! You did an amazing Job! The wizard of Oz is one of my favorite movies! Thanks for joining the Wacky Wednesday Challengeover at More Than Favors!

Happy Crafting,
Paula
Morethanfavors.blogspot.com

Erika Valdez

Ashley you did a great job!! I wish I would have thought of that lol love those Ruby Slippers!!

Pink Cricut

Ashley- this is fabulous! And, I love Dorothy's Ruby Slippers! :) Too cute!

Bevy48

Super cute love the red shoes :-) You are certainly a crafty little gal...

Mrs.Debbie

Will I just love this card great job. I like to kick up my heels sometimes.

Hugs Debbie

Sharon

This is just a wonderful card! So love the shoes!
The stamp is just perfect!! Great job! :)

Stacey's Creative Corner

What a wonderful card! I love those shoes!

Stacey
staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

kathlee

Beautiful card! So fun! And those slippers, they reminded me of the Wizard of Oz! Beautiful!
kathlee154@gmail.com
http://kathleessnippitsncricuts.blogspot.com

Abby

OMGosh!!! I just became your follower!!!!! I hope my daughter grow to love scrapbooking!!!!

Love your card!!!!!

Janis Lewis

How fun it must be to craft with your mom! I love your easel card. Can't wait to see what you make next. :) Janis

FitterTwit

What the heck!?! That's AWESOME!!!

Norma

Hi Ashley, love your card and those red shoes are to die for!! LOVE the card and I'm now your newest follower:) You are a talented little lady!!! Stop by my blog anytime and can't wait to see your next card!!!
Hugs,
Norma

Mary

Ashley, I love your card, you do great work. I came over here from your moms blog. It's hard to believe you're only 10. WOW!!

Nikki Foraker

Downright ADORABLE!!! Great Job!!!!!!

♥ Nikki ♥

Kristin

Great card!! I just became a follower!! Come stop by my blog anytime:)

the cricutologist

Ashley you are a doll! You make great cards! Wow! The shoes are so fabulous! I love shoes!!! I'm your newest follower! I'd love it if you would follow my blog too;)

Cricutting Wendy

What a gorgeous card!! You are so talented!!

Pamela Lash

Love those shoes! You did an amazing job and you should be very proud!

Mama LoveBug from LoveBug Creations

Anonymous

GREAT card Ashley--really super cute!

LaLa

Ashley,
All of your cards are wonderful! I think this one is my favorite though (cuz The Wizard of Oz is one of my fav movies)!!!

~Lauren
scrappinwithlala.blogspot.com

Zaeani

Im a big shoe fan! love your card!

Post a Comment