CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 13, 2011

I am a guest designer!

Hi everybody! I am sorry I have not made a card since last week but I have to finish my science fair experiment it is a lot of work!

I am so excited that today I am a guest desinger for Madison at Funkycards. I was so very excited when my mom told me that I was asked to do this, my mom was soo excited too! So here is my card I made:


I made this card for my aunt Gena and her boyfriend Rob they moved away to Georgia and I miss them very much. My aunt loves Penguins so I  think she will like it. I hope she will like it! My mom is going to send it to her on Friday. I wanted to make card that was kind of like my favorite picture of them, but I couldn't get the penguins to hug just hold hands, but it is still cute.

This is a picture of my aunt Gena and Rob
I made this card using my favorite simply charmed cartridge and the paper is some scraps my mom had in a box I really like the polka dot paper I think it looks pretty behind the penguins, I was kind of sad that I couldn't use my favorite stamp set ( rock on) but it did not have a Love stamp. This one is from Michaels.

I hope you like my card and will come and visit me again I am happy that I have gotten so many followers all of you are very sweet!

Ashley


13 comments:

Jen

Great job, Ashley! Your Aunt will LOVE it! Good luck with your science fair experiement.

Madison

Thank you for being the guest designer on my blog today Ashley! You did a great job on your card and I am sure your Aunt Gena will LOVE it and keep it forever:) Keep up the great work!
~Madison
www.funkycards.blogspot.com

Melissa

What an awesome card Ashley !!! I love the poka dotted paper behind the penguins too !!! Keep up the awesome cards they make me SMILE :0)

Hugs & Scraps

Melissa
www.apaperjourney.blogspot.com

The Scrapbooking Queen

Ashley your so talented I love your card it bueatiful and the details you done are perfect..
Thank you for sharing your talent
The Scrapbooking Queen

Sharon

Awesome card Ashley! Congrats on being a guest designer! I bet your Aunt will love her card!! :)

Cricutting Wendy

What a great card!! I am sure your Aunt is going to LOVE it!!

Paula Bee

What an adorable card! Penguins are my favorite too! I love this card and I'm sure your aunt will too. :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections

Great card! They are sure to love it!

CricutLvr!!

Very cute card Ashley. Your penguins are adorable. I'm sure your aunt will love it!!

Lisa

Aww your penguins are SO CUTE! I love it! By the way my daughter wants to know what kind of project you Are doing for the science fair, she is trying to figure out what to do for her science fair project.

Marjo

Hi Ashley,

Congrats on being a guest DT. This is an adorable card. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Stitchy Bears Kids.

Hugs, Marjo

LaLa

Very awesome job girl! Congratulations on being a guest desiner! Thank you for sharing your work!

~Lauren

bbgrldezigns

Too cute!
I love that cartridge too!!

hugs,
Ivone

www.bbgrldezigns.blogspot.com

Post a Comment