CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 14, 2011

Guest Designer

Hi everyone Happy Valentine's day!!

I have been very busy with school I have a lot of homework and I am getting ready to take a big test, that is why I haven't been able to make any new cards.

I first wanted to say THANK YOU so much for all the sweet ladies that made a birthday blog hop for me with my mom! I was so surprised and excited!! They all sent me the cards they made for me and Jennifer K sent me a box full of Scrapbook goodies!! I have never had such a good birthday!
and Abby from scrapbookaholicbyabby was so nice to make the button of the Beatles and she sent me a package full of SEI paper and buttons and stickers and she asked me to be a guest designer for her SEI challenge!

So here is the card I made for Valentines day to give to my mommy!

I was supposed to make a card using the color pink!! I used the paper and stickers Ms. Abby gave me!!

Be sure to visit Abby's blog to enter into her fun challenge! Thanks for stopping by Happy Valentine's Day!!

ASHLEY




5 comments:

Creative Diva

This is so super cute Ashley! I've bet your mom loved it! You are a very special daughter for your mom to have done this blog hop in you honor. I am so glad that you had such a great birthday!

Happy Crafting!
hugs,
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com

Sharon

Such a pretty Valentine's card! I'm sure your Mom just loved it!! :)

JennyKozar

Ashley - that is just the most adorable card! Glad you liked your goodies and I am sure your momma loved this card!

Hugs, Jenny kozar

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections

Very sweet! Great paper!

Unknown

Ashley, I am so glad that you had a great time with your birthday blog hop. I am sending your package to you tomorrow! I LOVE this card you made for your mom. Keep crafting kiddo!

Hugs,
Stephanie

Post a Comment